Subject: Re: problem with the spec

/ Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com> was heard to say:
| Despite my earlier yes vote, Rob Lugt has just raised an issue [1]
| that now has me changing my vote to NO.

Formally, I suppose I must do the same. I vote NO.

| I would like us to change the spec to use the longest rewrite entry
| in the current catalog entry file.  Norm has said he will plan to

I've already made the change on the assumption that it will be
uncontroversial.

| make that change to the draft.  Then I'd like to ask that we have
| our telcon this coming Monday where we can vote on the new draft
| in real time.  I hereby make this suggestion to the chair.

Seconded. I'll post a revised draft today.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | We ought not to heap reproaches on old age,
XML Standards Engineer | seeing that we all hope to reach it.--Bion