Subject: Re: 3 implementations

On 29/08/2001 17:53:32 Lauren Wood wrote:

>"certification by at least three OASIS member organizations that they
>are successfully using the specification;"
>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtml
>doesn't actually mention implementing it.

Ah, much better, I think we can do something about that then.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.

     Cheers,
          Tony.
========
Anthony B. Coates
(1) Content Distribution Architect - Project Gazelle
(2) Leader of XML Architecture & Design - Chief Technology Office
Reuters Plc, London.
Tony.Coates@reuters.com
========

the views of Reuters Ltd.