Subject: RE: [entity-resolution] Dealing with recent comments

DTD" email?

How about the FPI?  Mark suggested something like

     -//OASIS//DTD Entity Resolution XML Catalog V1.0//EN
 or
     -//OASIS//DTD XML Catalog V1.0//EN

I have two issues with these:

1. I would prefer "+//IDN oasis-open.org//..." to "-//OASIS//..." (but
am interested to hear discussion on that).

2. The spec doesn't require catalog(ue)s to adhere to the DTD, but
nonetheless a lot of catalogs will probably be valid with respect to the
DTD.  So, I wouldn't want the FPI to label it as "the DTD", but I could
certainly live with it being labelled as "the strict DTD", in the same
sense as HTML Strict.

Do people agree/disagree with these thoughts?

	Cheers,
		Tony.
========
Anthony B. Coates