Subject: [entity-resolution] agenda for ER TC meeting 20030225

The call is at 2 pm Eastern, or 11 am Pacific. Duration: one hour.
Tel:+1.865.540.8745 with access code: 749667.

Agenda:
1) discuss the latest draft, sent by Norm in email on Fri 21st. Are
there changes or clarifications that still need to be made before we
advance it to committee specification?

2) discuss the issue of applying for the specification to become an
OASIS standard. Members are invited to read the relevant part of the
OASIS process, which is at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtml#standards_process

For the purposes of voting tomorrow, I will send in separate email
the current membership status.

cheers,

Lauren Wood, Chair, ER TC
Chair, XML 2003: Information coming soon at
http://www.xmlconference.org