Subject: email issues

Please ignore my last email. After Paul pointed out Norm had posted
again on the issue, I discovered I haven't had any ER TC email for
sometime, although Kavi does think I'm still subscribed. Sigh. Just
as well the archives work...

So in terms of moving forward, I think we don't need to call the spec
2nd edition, if the only changes are editorial clarifications, but
I'm willing to.

Ardo was a committee member for some time, and then dropped back to
observer because of lack of time.

I still haven't received any emails from people stating that some
member organization is using the specification, so we can't move
forward until that is done.

regards,

Lauren

---