Subject: Re: [entity-resolution] Re: status

I feel pretty strongly that before we push further for standardization
of the catalog specification we need a test/validation suite.  I mean,
even if its just textual rather than code, such as, 'given catalog
entry like this: XXX', entity resolution logic able to resolve this
reference'.

I think we could use this to deprecate more strongly what Norm pointed
out, the broken implementations floating around.

I'm unclear -- are there any pending things in the spec itself which
we know are ambiguous or incorrect or missing?

--
...Adam Di Carlo...<adam@onshored.com>.......<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>