Subject: OASIS symposium attendance?

Is anyone planning on attending the OASIS General Meeting at the
OASIS symposium? I wasn't thinking of holding a meeting of the ER TC
there since I think we do just fine via telcons, but OASIS is asking
all TCs to designate a representative who can make a two-minute
presentation. Since this would also be a good opportunity to lobby
for votes, I'd like to see someone there. I'm happy to either create
the slides or help create them, I just can't commit to travelling to
New Orleans in April.

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2005

thanks,