Subject: Debian using committee draft

This email is to certify that, as far as I know, Debian, a
contributing OASIS member, provides XML infrastructure which complies
with the committee draft.

Is that what you needed, Lauren?

Some caveats:
 - different packages conform to different levels
 - there's nothing specific to the V1.1 in Debian's support

If someone knows of anything blatantly non-compliant, please go ahead
and file bugs.  If required, I may be able to intervene and help
expedite fixing the situation.  I'm not thinking Debian docbook
packages and such should be using 'systemSuffix', that would be a bit
draconian.

--
...Adam Di Carlo...<adam@onshored.com>.......<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>