Subject: Re: [entity-resolution] Debian using committee draft

On 15 Feb 2005 Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> This email is to certify that, as far as I know, Debian, a
> contributing OASIS member, provides XML infrastructure which complies
> with the committee draft.
>
> Is that what you needed, Lauren?

Close, but not quite... the wording in the process says
"Certification by at least three OASIS member organizations that they
are successfully using the specification consistently with the OASIS
IPR Policy;"
so I think all you need to say is "This email is to certify that
Debian, an OASIS member organization, is using the Entity Resolution
specification consistently with the OASIS IPR Policy." Note the word
"using" - nobody needs to implement it, somebody just has to use it
somewhere within Debian.

thanks,