Subject: RE: [entity-resolution] minutes from ER TC phone call 20050215

I understood it was only shortly gone but now coming back
(it was stupid ever to have removed it).

> the
> product of the TC if it doesn't go to OASIS Standard is the Committee
> Draft.
>
> > I'm assuming that we are certifying that we are using the CD,
> > and that the point of this is to get to CS.  But then I'm
> > wondering where the CD is that I'm certifying we're using.
> > The last published document I find on our TC page is a 1.0
> > from over a year ago.
>
> Norm will be publishing the CD that we voted on on Tuesday as soon as
> he has fixed the small mistakes that Tony pointed out, and reverted
> to "id" as the ID attribute name. This is the CD that people should
> certify their companies are using.

I'd like us to double check things.  I do not believe we need
to certify that we're using a CD.  A CD is just put out for
public review and needs no certification.

I may be confused with the changing status of names in OASIS,
but this does not match what we're doing in the DITA TC, for
example.

paul