Subject: RE: [entity-resolution] minutes from ER TC phone call 20050215

Hi everyone,

  Sorry for butting in here. To submit your now-voted-on Committee Draft for public review, all I need is an email from Lauren
stating that the vote was held and passed as minuted at (location x goes here) and would like to submit for 30-day public review.
Nothing else required.

  I then launch the public review, and the TC members are free to post such notice wherever they feel appropriate.

  All comments must be submitted through the TC's public web page. This ensures that they are properly archived.

  Once it comes back from public review and the TC decides that it would like to submit for OASIS Standard vote, you must do the
following:

A) address any comments received
B) if any substantive changes are required, you must re-vote CD and go through another public review cycle
C) if no changes/minor edits are made, you must then vote to submit for Standard vote
D) part of the submission must include (but not limited to):
- record of vote
- record of any comments
- 3 attestations by member companies that they are successfully using the spec
- notification of IPR policy
- etc. as specified in the TC Process

I hope this helps!

Mary