Subject: moving to CD

Mary informs me that we need to have another vote on moving the draft
spec to CD status since we've made changes to it. I would like to do
this as soon as we can, obviously - how does next Tuesday at 9:30 am
Pacific time sound to everyone? (I have a clash at 9 am
unfortunately, but that should be over by 9:30). That would be March
22. If you can't make this time, please suggest an alternative. The
call should not take very long...

cheers,