Subject: Entity Resolution CD

Hi Mary,

the Entity Resolution TC voted by email to make the latest version of
the specification (wd-entity-xml-catalogs-1.0_2e.{pdf html xml}) a
Committee Draft.

We would like to move to OASIS Standard and I therefore ask you to
start the public review process of the documents. The typical 30-day
period is sufficient as we don't expect any major issues to emerge.

regards,

Lauren Wood
Entity Resolution TC Chair.