Subject: next steps for catalogs

We haven't had any substantive comments come in yet that need to be
addressed, and the closing date is tomorrow, so we can move on
towards our goal of OASIS standard.

I'd like to schedule a phone call to discuss a number of issues. I
propose Tuesday May 10 at 9:10 am Pacific, 12:10 pm Eastern (the 10
mins is so I can take the kid to school). Does that work for people?

The current list of issues I have is:

1) choose the licensing mode (I'd prefer RF)

2) content for the web site - FAQ, anything else?

3) tutorial status

4) test suites - see http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-
resolution-comment/200504/msg00005.html

5) material to encourage people to vote for the standard

cheers,