Subject: Re: Public comments to discuss?

On 20 May 2005 Anthony B. Coates wrote:

> Folks, should we discuss the following 3 messages that were posted to the
> public comments list?
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-resolution-comment/200504/msg00005.html
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-resolution-comment/200505/msg00000.html
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-resolution-comment/200505/msg00001.html

Yes, we should. I did propose we have a phone meeting on June 7 at 9
am Pacific (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-
resolution/200504/msg00016.html) - does that work for everyone? We
can then discuss these issues and the others I posted about at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-
resolution/200504/msg00014.html (although Mary says we don't need to
choose a licensing mode, but we should make sure the language on the
spec is what we want in this regard).

We also need one more member to state they're using catalogs before
we can try to get the spec approved as an OASIS Standard.