Subject: Re: [entity-resolution] Entity resolution & Web services

Marc came up with the idea that what entity resolution does (once we'd
explained that it wasn't only XML entities, his first reaction was
"well, SOAP doesn't have an internal subset so you can't have entities")
is allow you to specify a trusted or secure version of some resource.
Which I believe is more or less what Norm had said as well. I think
that's important enough to emphasize in our PR materials, particularly
in these days of phishing and pharming.

cheers,