eps-comment message

Subject: How to Turn $9.95 into $15,000 + in 30 Days odjqn

ospir

Rod Underhill, who confounded MP3.com, has helped to create a new music site where artists can sell all or part of the ownership of their songs at no cost to them.

www.auctionsongs.com allows song writers and independent recording artists to
offer their songs to the highest bidder.

www.auctionsongs.com

If you would like to be excluded in the future from our mailing list,
just click here and send us an opt-out request email or reply this email with subject remove.

__________________________________________________________________________________ ____ 2nd Offer

I have to get this off my chest before I explode.

Hi, my name is John Mackay

I have to get this off my chest before I explode.

I just went from 1000 hits to 1 MILLION!
... and I haven't spent one dime in advertising!!!

Click here to discover all the hidden truth about getting traffic!:
http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=26381

In the past days, this info page has been assaulted from visitors rushing in!

But I'm just like you; I've been trying to make money
on this ?&%*!# Internet for 2 years and nothing was
working out ... until I discovered this.

So if you are of those, who are tired of waiting for
something to happen, even angry about reading "too good to
be true" blah-blah stories while you are struggling and
still hanging in there, check this out while it is still available!

Click here : http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=26381

Caring for your success,
John

Unsubscibe Instuctions:
If you wish to no longer receive emails from me, just reply with
the subject "Delist Me".

THIS EMAIL WILL TELL YOU HOW YOU CAN GET BRAND NEW SIM FREE MOBILE PHONES AND IPODS FOR ONLY £20

When you click on the link you are under no obligation to sign up. There are two methods of getting your phone / ipod either sign up straight away when a new phone is listed or use referrals to move up the list or get your handset using fasttrak credits.

The link to the website is

http://www.mobiles4all.com/htm/select_handset.asp?ref=3500147

17 Laceby Road
Grimsby
N.E.Lincolnshire
DN37 1LT

233361 gjbhbbvggrxpvajgrsfbtllltsqcymkspeeenk