eps-comment message

Subject: Security Isuess

Dear Regions Bank Customer, We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your RegionsNET
account may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party.Protecting the security of your account
and of the Regions Bank network is out primary concern.

Therefore as a preventative measure, we have temporary limitid access to sensitive RegionsNET account features.

Click the link below in order to regain access to your account:
https://secure.regions.com/EBanking/logon/user?a=update

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,
Ammy Handor,
The RegionsNET Security Departament.

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

Copyright 2005, Regions Bank, Inc. All Rights Reserved.