eps-comment message

Subject: RE: [eps-comment] esp standard specification publication

Dear Chet,

Many thanks. I’ll get in contact with the groups you suggested.

I was once briefly associated the UBL a good place to start I think.

Yours,

York

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 26 June 2015 23:17
To: Earwaker, York
Cc: eps-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello York,

I am Chet Ensign, in charge of standards development at OASIS. Your email came to me.

The Electronic Procurement Standardization (EPS) Technical Committee closed in March of 2006. The TC itself did not produce any specifications. However, the surveys and analysis they did influenced the work of several other TCs.

Work on supply chains and transactional commerces at OASIS continues in other active projects; the OASIS Production, Planning & Scheduling TC (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/pps/), the OASIS Product Life Cycle Support  (PLCS) TC (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/plcs/), and the OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) TC (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/). They all have active liaisons with other related standards organizations and I'm sure can give you detailed feedback.

Each of these Technical Committees has a comment list similar to this one that you can subscribe to and submit questions. I'm sure if you contact them, you will get plenty of feedback. You may wish to start with UBL.

Please let me know if I can provide you with additional information.

Best regards,

/chet