eps message

Subject: RE: [eps] Call-in Information for Monday's Meeting

Hi Terri

Can this call-in number be used to call-in from outside the US? Please could
you confirm and if necessary also provide us with an international dial-in
number in good time for this call.

Sue

Sue Probert
Tel: +44 1425 275117
Mobile: +44 7798 846652
email: sue.probert@dial.pipex.com <mailto:sue.probert@dial.pipex.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: ttracey@ism.ws [mailto:ttracey@ism.ws]
Sent: 14 May 2003 23:27
To: eps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [eps] Call-in Information for Monday's Meeting

Good day.  I have posted the agenda for our first official meeting on the
EPS TC page at oasis-open.org.

Here are the call-in details:
. Monday, May 19
. 1:00 pm CDT
. Call-in #:  877/232-4392
. Participant access code:  784919

Let me know if you have any questions.  I look forward to meeting all of you
then!

Terri Tracey
ttracey@ism.ws