eps message

Subject: CANCELED Teleconference Scheduled for Tuesday, July 29 -- and Response Needed

Hello, fellow committee members.  We had tentatively set a follow-up telecon for this Tuesday, July 29, at 11:00 a.m. EDT.  The call scheduled for this Tuesday will be canceled for the following reasons:

1. We had a very small group attend the last telecon, and I've been communicating with most of those folks over the past month as we've been moving our work forward.

2.  We don't have any new, burning agenda items.  My main goal at this point is to be sure we've moving along and making progress in contacting organizations to see what other standards are out there.  btw, I *do* still need volunteers for several more calls.

So that we can meet the deadlines we've proposed to OASIS, I would really appreciate it if you could let me know by Wednesday, July 30 which organizations you can contact (if you have not done so already).  If you've already volunteered to contact one or more, THANKS LOADS!  I'm hoping we can get a few others involved at this point.

We will schedule a telecon for late August / early September.  Here are several proposed dates; let me know your availability:

. Friday, August 30, 11 a.m. EDT
. Thursday, September 4, 11 a.m. EDT
. Tuesday, September 9, 11 a.m. EDT

Please feel free to contact me via email (ttracey@ism.ws) or phone (480/752-6276, extension 3071) to chat about any of the work our TC is doing.  I sincerely appreciate all your help.