eps message

Subject: RE: [eps] Groups - OASIS EPS TC Task List 2_9-21-03.doc uploaded

Dear Tracey and others,

I will try to make the next telecon (I currently have no preference for
date towards end of October) and I will be able to answer any questions
you might have regarding BTP (Business Transaction Protocol - OASIS TC
and Committee Specification).  I note that you have that group on your
'find out about' list.

Also as you may already be aware CEN/ISSS is setting up a new workshop
to look at eProcurement.  See
http://www.cenorm.be/isss/News/eProcurement/default.htm for further
details including a link to some initial presentations.

To quote from the new workshops 'home page':

"The issue of electronic procurement has been identified by the CEN/ISSS
e-Business Standards Focus Group as being one of a number of key topics
requiring more coherent standardization activity over the 2003-2005
time-frame.

CEN/ISSS held a preliminary meeting on 16 June in Brussels to assess the
feasibility and interest of market players for harmonisation in the area
of e-procurement. The minutes and the presentations of the June meeting
are available on line.

Following this preliminary meeting and a round of public consultation
held during the summer, CEN/ISSS is pleased to announce the launch of a
new Workshop on e-Procurement (WS/ePRO). The Workshop kick-off meeting
will be held at the CEN/CENELEC meeting centre in Brussels on 14 October
2003. "

Note the first Workshop meeting date of 14 October 2003 at CEN/ISSS in
Brussels

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 870 7390076   Fax: +44 (0) 870 7390077  Mobile: +44 (0)
7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)