eps message

Subject: Response Requested

Hello, group.  I have been trying to get together with all of you for several months, but have not heard back from most of you.  It would be extremely helpful if you could take two minutes to respond to the questions in this email.

Here are the two important questions:

1.  Date for next telecon -- Please let me know what works for you (time will be 11:00 am EDT / 8:00 am PDT).  Choices:
. Monday, October 20
. Monday, October 27
. Tuesday, October 28
. Thursday, October 30

2.  We have an opportunity to get together f2f at the XML2003 conference in Philadelphia.  It's being held from December 7 - 12, 2003.  Please let me know if you might be available December 10 for a meeting.  Thanks.

Also, if at all possible, please review the information (it's also available as the "September 22" link on the OASIS EPS TC page -- http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/eps/index.php).  I sent out at the end of last month so we can continue moving forward.

I *really* appreciate your time and dedication to our eprocurement standards effort, and I know OASIS would love for us to continue our momentum.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.  Thanks again!

Terri Tracey, CAE
Chair, EPS TC

Thanks very much.