eps message

Subject: Electronic Procurement Standards Committee Teleconference

Happy Friday!  We haven't gotten together for several months, and it'd be helpful for us to regroup at this time and jump-start our efforts in the eprocurement standards area.  Several of the group's members have been meeting with OASIS staff, and we have developed some more clarity on our direction and timelines.

I am including five potential times for our call in this email; please reply with the dates and times you're available.  I'll then get everything scheduled and let you know.

I look forward to hearing from you, and speaking with you, soon!

[ ] Thursday, April 1, 9:00 a.m. MST
[ ] Monday, April 5, 9:00 a.m. MST
[ ] Tuesday, April 6, 8:00 a.m. MST
[ ] Wednesday, April 7, 8:00 a.m. MST