eps message

Subject: Let's Try Again to Set up a Telecon

Hi everyone.  I know you're all EXTREMELY busy, but I think it's critical we get together soon to jump-start our efforts in setting eprocurement standards.  As I mentioned in my last email, several of the group's members have been meeting with OASIS staff, and we have developed some more clarity on our direction and timelines.

I tried to get us all together on a call last week, but only heard back from a few folks in our group so decided not to hold it.  I thought we could try again to get together the first or second week of May.

I am including a number of potential times for our call in this email; please reply with the dates and times you're available.  I'll then get everything scheduled and let you know.

I look forward to hearing from you, and speaking with you, soon!  Thanks much.

[ ] Wednesday, May 5, 8:00 a.m. PDT
[ ] Thursday, May 6, 8:00 a.m. PDT
[ ] Thursday, May 6, 1:00 p.m. PDT
[ ] Friday, May 8, 8:00 a.m. PDT