esat message

Subject: Resignation

Abbie and Technical Committee,

Attached is my letter of resignation from the Oasis ESAT Technical Committee.  Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this initiative and I wish everyone all the best.

Thank you,

Ken Granger

This e-mail, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.