esat message

Subject: Update minutes April 25 meeting

All

I am updating the minutes to make them usable for Don to publish our decouemnt

The TC agreed and approved the following motion by Abbie

I move that the TC approve sqrap-V1.0-csd01 as posted in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/esat/download.php/69879

as a Committee Specification Draft and designate the docx version of the specification as authoritative.

Regards

Abbie

Abbie Barbir, PhD, CISSP

Next Gen Authentication