esat message

Subject: Next steps on the Secure QR Code Authentication Version 1.0 candidate for OS

Members of the ESAT TC,Â

The 60-day public review forÂSecure QR Code Authentication Version 1.0 has closed. I did not see any comments on the -comment@ mailing list. If you had no other comments, then David or Bojan, if you of you could send an email like the following to the esat-comment@ and esat@ mailing lists, I will use it to create a comment resolution log.Â

---Â
Subject:ÂÂInvitation to comment on Secure QR Code Authentication Version 1.0 closed September 18th. No comments were received

The invitation to comment on Secure QR Code Authentication Version 1.0, announced on 20 July 2022 inÂhttps://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/esat/202207/msg00014.html, has closed. The TC received no comments.
---

Meanwhile, I will proceed with the Call for Consent as OASIS Standard.Â

Best,Â

/chet

--

ChetÂEnsign