etmf-comment message

Subject: Re: [etmf-comment] regarding Post: OASIS eTMF Standard Draft Approved

Hi Karin,

I am requesting clarification from the Technical Committee regarding this issue. In addition, to eliminate any confusion that has been generated by the post, please note that there is no public review of the eTMF Committee Specification Draft underway at this time and that there is no formal Committee Specification Draft yet published. The link provided in the post is to the TC's current working draft.

/chet