etmf-comment message

Subject: RE: [etmf-comment] eTMF Vocabulary & NCI

Thanks Jennifer. This supports the reply I received earlier from OASIS (Paul Knight) and helps to clarify for the end-user community not so familiar with the TC where the terms in the draft vocabulary originate from.

Kind regards,

Eldin.

Eldin Rammell

Managing Director, RAMMELL Consulting Ltd

Office: +44 (0)844 8844926  Direct dial: +44 (0)1905 617 716  Mobile: +44 (0)7940 859721

IM Skype: eldin.rammell

Have you checked out our training courses at http://rmtrain.eventhq.co.uk ?