etmf-comment message

Subject: Comments Electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) Specification Version 1.0

Dear OASIS,

I don’t see any place in the model to transfer information about the trial and sites.  E.g.:

Study:

·         Name

·         Description

·         Phase

·         Type

·         Milestones

·         Therapeutic area

·         Status (ongoing, terminated, closed, archived, etc.)

·         Etc.

Site:

·         Institution

·         Country

·         Address

·         Status

·         Milestones

·         Etc.

Regards,

Kathie

Kathie Clark | Director, Product Management Twitter  LinkedIn

Mobile: +1 610.659.0778 I  Email: kclark@wingspan.com

Website I eTMF Website I eClinical Blog I eClinical News on Twitter