etmf-comment message

Subject: Align with TMF Reference Model

The momentum behind the TMF Reference Model from contributors and users within all walks of our industry, combined with the positive feedback being generated from regulatory agencies, leads me to suggest that a technical interoperability standard really must be aligned with this widely adopted model.  In order to be viable in practice, the OASIS model must take into account the collaborative work of more than 350 hands-on experts representing 200+ organisations.

Kind regards
Jennifer

If your email message is urgent I welcome your call.

Jennifer Huddleston
ジェニファー  ハドルストン
Senior Clinical Research Coordinator, Clinical | Email: jhuddleston@mt-pharma-eu.com | Tel: +44 (0)2070655037 | Mob: +44 (0)7866777452

Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Europe Ltd. | Dashwood House | 69 Old Broad Street | London | EC2M 1QS
Tel: +44 (0)2070655000 | Fax: +44 (0)2070655050 | Website: www.mt-pharma-eu.com | Email: info@mt-pharma-eu.com

Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Although we scan incoming and outgoing emails and
email attachments for viruses we cannot guarantee a communication to be free of all viruses nor accept any responsibility for viruses. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Europe Ltd.
Registered in England No. 4134678
Registered Office: Dashwood House, 69 Old Broad Street, London, EC2M 1QS, U.K.
VAT No. 773847581
www.mt-pharma-eu.com