etmf-comment message

Subject: eTMF Message Envelope Information

I may have missed this, but I don’t see any place in the message for envelope information such as:

·         Date created

·         Entity creating message

·         System of origin

·         Comments on status or purpose of message (e.g., “Final Archive of Trial XYZ”, “Monthly Trial Update for Trial ABC August 2014”, etc.)

Kathie

Kathie Clark | Vice President, Product Management Twitter  LinkedIn

Mobile: +1 610.659.0778 I  Email: kclark@wingspan.com

Website I eTMF Website I eClinical Blog I eClinical News on Twitter