etmf-comment message

Subject: Alignment with TMF Reference Model

I am very concerned about alignment between the OASIS standards and the TMF Reference Model.  My company as well as hundreds of others have adopted the TMF Reference Model, we have also participated in the development of the model, and have adopted the standards from the model into our eTMF software.  Significant changes from the current structure or the artifact list itself will create many additional hours of unexpected work and will also put at risk the hundreds of hours of work that were put into the TMF Reference Model standards.

Thank you,

June Polonsky

June Polonsky
Associate Director, Document Management
ICON Clinical Research

Internal Tel: 7201-3441
External Tel: +1 215-616-3441
Mobile: +1 215-715-6244
Email: June.Polonsky@iconplc.com
Web: www.iconplc.com

ICON_Clinical_Research

ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message.

Thank You,

ICON plc
South County Business Park
Leopardstown