etmf-comment message

Subject: Fwd: comments

making sure this reaches you

Kathleen McCarthy Kirby
Viridian Strategies
(o) +1.978.409.1526
(c) +1.978.479.7640

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kathleen Kirby <kathleen.kirby@me.com>
Subject: comments
Date: August 8, 2014 at 12:11:55 PM EDT

It is imperative to get alignment between the TMF Reference Model and the OASIS eTMF Model, so that for every TMF Reference Model artifact, there is a related entry in the OASIS Model. The TMF Reference model is the collaborative work of over 350 people from around 200 companies.

I use the reference model and have introduced this model to several companies I have consulted for.  I intend to continue using it.

Kathleen McCarthy Kirby
(c) +1.978.479.7640