etmf-comment message

Subject: Comments on OASIS eTMF Model

Hello!

I may have missed the cut off, however wanted to provide feedback on the OASIS eTMF Model and ensure that the Model aligns with the TMF Reference Model artifact description and detail, as the work of the TMF Reference Model has input from over 350 folks across the industry and is regarded highly in the work that we do every day with trial master files.

Please let me know if my comments can be incorporated, as the voice of a large CRO who manages eTMFs on a daily basis.

Regards,

Jamie Marie Toth, CPM
Director, Business Process & Solutions – eTMF Business Owner
Clinical Development Services

Covance Inc.
206 Carnegie Center
Princeton  NJ 08540-6233
+1-609-452-4221
jamie.toth@covance.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.