etmf message

Subject: Fwd: Oasis eTMF Standard TC - Dec 16 '13 kickoff mtg

Just making sure you both have the information for the first meeting that went out to the TC emailing list.

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zack Schmidt via join.me <scheduler@join.me>
Date: Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Subject: Oasis eTMF Standard TC - Dec 16 '13 kickoff mtg
To: carol.geyer@oasis-open.org, etmf@lists.oasis-open.org, robin@oasis-open.org, chet.ensign@oasis-open.org

You have been invited to an online meeting using join.me

Show start time by time zones

Notes from the organizer:
This is an invite for screen sharing and conference call dial-in information for the Oasis eTMF Standard TC initiative first meeting 16 Dec 2013.

Phone and Internet telephony (VOIP) is supported for voice comm's. To use voip, please download the join.me client at: https://join.me/ and click 'apps'.

If you are dialing in from another country not listed here, you can visit join.me for a list of dial-in numbers by country.

Please see the powerpoint slides sent separately. -Zack Schmidt

Join the meeting: https://join.me/suretrial
On PC or Mac, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: suretrial

Join the audio conference:
No matter how you join the conference, everyone will be on the same audio call.

By phone:
1) Depending on your location, dial:
   +1.860.970.0010 (United States)
   +380.443.92.0739 (Ukraine)
   +44.20.3582.4515 (United Kingdom)
   Dialing from another country? Check our international numbers. *
2) Enter conference ID: 567-753-030#

By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. **

* Long distance charges may apply.
** A small download might be required.

--

/chet
----------------

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//LogMeIn//join.me meeting scheduler v4.0//EN
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20131216T170000Z
DTEND:20131216T180000Z
DTSTAMP:20131213T235446Z
ORGANIZER;CN=Zack Schmidt via join.me:MAILTO:sales@sureclinical.com
UID:meetinguid7adc3251f5b84169b74301e05fbd32d8@join.me
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE;CN=carol.geyer@oasis-open.org:MAILTO:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE;CN=etmf@lists.oasis-open.org:MAILTO:etmf@lists.oasis-open.org
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE;CN=robin@oasis-open.org:MAILTO:robin@oasis-open.org
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE;CN=chet.ensign@oasis-open.org:MAILTO:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE;CN=Zack Schmidt:MAILTO:sales@sureclinical.com
CREATED:20131213T235446Z
DESCRIPTION:You have been invited to an online meeting using join.me \n \nShow start time by time zones (https://join.me/timezone/1387213200000/1387216800000) \n \nNotes from the organizer:  \nThis is an invite for screen sharing and conference call dial-in information for the Oasis eTMF Standard TC initiative first meeting 16 Dec 2013. \n \nPhone and Internet telephony (VOIP) is supported for voice comm&#39;s. To use voip, please download the join.me client at:  https://join.me/ and click &#39;apps&#39;.   \n \nIf you are dialing in from another country not listed here, you can visit join.me for a list of dial-in numbers by country. \n \nPlease see the powerpoint slides sent separately.  -Zack Schmidt \n \nJoin the meeting: https://join.me/suretrial \nOn PC or Mac, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download. \nOn a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app (https://join.me/Scheduler/Utils/OpenJoinMeApp.aspx) and enter meeting code: suretrial \n \nJoin the audio conference:  \nNo matter how you join the conference, everyone will be on the same audio call. \n \nBy phone:  \n1) Depending on your location, dial:  \n   +1.860.970.0010 (United States)  \n   +380.443.92.0739 (Ukraine)  \n   +44.20.3582.4515 (United Kingdom)  \n   Dialing from another country? Check our international numbers (http://help.join.me/knowledgebase/articles/149448-does-join-me-offer-international-conference-number). * \n2) Enter conference ID: 567-753-030# \n \nBy computer via internet:  \nJoin the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. ** \n \n* Long distance charges may apply. \n** A small download might be required. \n
LAST-MODIFIED:20131213T235446Z
LOCATION:join.me/suretrial
SEQUENCE:1
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Oasis eTMF Standard TC - Dec 16 13 kickoff mtg
TRANSP:OPAQUE
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY
TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S