etmf message

Subject: eTMF TC: Architecture background materials for Jan 6 meeting

Hi All,

The eTMF TC charter specifies that 'architecture' is the first item on our agenda after outreach.  As prep for our next meeting, below are links to several eTMF architecture background documents.     Please review the items below by Jan 6 related to eTMF high level architecture and framework:

1)  CareLex Specification v1.03 - Please read section 2 of the spec which discusses eTMF architecture, and review the three 'foundational layers' for discussion:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/51847/CareSpecification-v1.03-18Dec2013.pdf

2) eTMF domain architecture slides - 4-5 powerpoint slides that describe a proposed eTMF architecture:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/51840/eTMF-2014-1-6-meeting-tech-discussion.pptx

Please review these items and be prepared to discuss at the next meeting on Jan 6th.   To keep on schedule it would be helpful if we could adopt a general architecture framework at the Jan 6th meeting.

Thanks,

Zack Schmidt

--
Zack Schmidt, President