etmf message

Subject: Groups - eTMF Std - Content Classification Layer Summary uploaded

Submitter's message
Slides for Mon Feb 17 9-10am PST TC meeting. Summary of content classification layer in architecture. Most of the content in the slides recaps our discussions/motions.

New items for continued discussion addresses TC comments re: Sponsor, Country, Created By terms and versioning. There are several metadata terms which we need to vote on: Clinical Trial Sponsor vs. Sponsor; Document Version vs. Content Item Version. We can cover this in the meeting.

Ideally we will be ready to make a motion to adopt the Content Classification Layer at the next meeting. Note that we can go back and make minor adjustments/fixes to the spec at a later time if needed.

Please review prior to our next meeting.

- Thanks, Zack Schmidt
-- Mr. Zack Schmidt
Document Name: eTMF Std - Content Classification Layer Summary

Description
Core Metadata, Content Model format/exchange
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Zack Schmidt
Group: OASIS Electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) Standard TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2014-02-10 17:08:05