etmf message

Subject: OASIS eTMF Spec Webinar presenters requested

All,

In our last meeting we agreed the TC should offer two types of Webinars via OASIS 1) overview of committee spec draft (CSD) for clinical opps and non-technical professionals, and 2) overview of CSD for technical professionals.

Please RESPOND ASAP to jalpert@carelex.org if you wish to participate in the presentation of either of these Webinar types...we need to firm up dates and presenters within the next couple days.  Given public comment deadline is 8/8, we should present webinars in next two weeks.

NOTE:  The aforementioned webinars are in addition to the educational webinars being offered specifically for TMF RM group members. Thank you to Sharon Ames and Michael Agard for their involvement in these.