etmf message

Subject: August 4 eTMF TC meetings split to workgroups

All,

Nine voting members voted Yes to use our August 4 TC meeting as two workgroup sessions to begin reviewing comments the TC has received to date.  Five voting members have not replied, and we have not received any No votes.

The charge of the workgroups is to review comments and make comment-by-comment 'Proposed Resolutions' that the full TC will subsequently need to consider and vote on to ratify as them 'Resolutions' to comments.

The log on information for the two meetings follows (see highlighted text).  If you wish to receive a formal invite from Join.me, please email the corresponding TC Chair.  I will post the final set of comments received to date by Sunday, August 3.

Metadata Vocab Workgroup comment review (Jennifer jalpert@carelex.org)

Monday August 4th at 9:00 AM PDT.

Join the meeting: https://join.me/carelex.org

On a computer, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: carelex.org

Join the audio conference:
Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.
By phone:
United States - Hartford, CT   +1.860.970.0010
United States - Los Angeles, CA   +1.213.226.1066
United States - Thousand Oaks, CA   +1.805.309.5900
Access Code   846-648-784#

Other international numbers available

By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required.
Start time by time zones

Specification Workgroup comment review   (Zack   zs@sureclinical.net)

Monday August 4th at 9:00 AM PDT.

You have been invited to a join.me online meeting
Review of Public Review comments related to Specification document that have been received through 8/3.
Join the meeting: https://join.me/sureclinical

On a computer, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: sureclinical
Join the audio conference:
Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.
By phone:
United States - Hartford, CT   +1.860.970.0010
United States - Los Angeles, CA   +1.213.226.1066
United States - Thousand Oaks, CA   +1.805.309.5900
Access Code   567-753-030#
Other international numbers available

By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required.

Start time by time zones

Jennifer Alpert Palchak, CEO

CareLex

Direct: 916-600-8388

www.carelex.org

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential.  The information is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communications by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies.  Thank you for your cooperation.