etmf message

Subject: RE: [etmf] OASIS eTMF TC September meetings schedule?

All,

For September:  TC Meetings 9/8 & 9/15 both 9:00 – 10:30AM Pacific/noon-1:30PM Eastern.

In general:  TC Meetings will continue to be held the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, and TC members confirmed yesterday that times will be 9-10:30AM Pacific/noon-1:30PM Eastern.  (We can always end early!)

On occasion, we may need to move the meeting if it conflicts with a holiday such as the 9/1 TC meeting which was changed to 9/8 due to Labor Day.

 If ever a question about meetings, access our calendar via the eTMF TC Group home page: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=etmf     Then under the ‘Related Links’ box on right, select Schedule.   You can also select the Calendar link from the TC Members Page https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/etmf/

 To receive automatic calendar updates, subscribe to the iCalendar in OASIS:

cid:image001.jpg@01CFBBC7.C119C010

Workgroups can set standing meeting dates if desired during our next call.

The Specification workgroup is meeting this Friday from 8-10AM Pacific. Join the meeting: https://join.me/sureclinical
On PC or Mac, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the
join.me app and enter meeting code: sureclinical
Join the audio conference:
No matter how you join the conference, everyone will be on the same audio call.
By phone:
1) Dial +1.860.970.0010 (United States) Dialing from another country? Check
international numbers. *
2) Enter conference ID: 567-753-030#
By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. **

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Jennifer