etmf message

Subject: FW: eTMF TC Secretary volunteers needed

Hello,

I am emailing you again because I don’t believe you’ve had the distinct pleasure yet of handling secretary duties for the TC meeting!  It’s a pretty easy task since we provide the meeting recording to assist you with writing the minutes.

Following are dates for which the TC needs a Secretary and I request your help.   Would you kindly select two dates (1st and 2nd choice) to take your turn, and duties will be assigned on a first come basis.   As your assignment nears, I will send you a minutes template and instructions about posting minutes.

Sept 15

Oct 6

Oct 20

Nov 3

Nov 17

Dec 1

Dec 15

Thanks!

Jennifer Alpert Palchak, CEO

CareLex

Direct: 916-600-8388

www.carelex.org

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential.  The information is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communications by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies.  Thank you for your cooperation.