etmf message

Subject: Change to Jennifer's Co-Chair Role

OASIS eTMF TC members,

I recently announced my resignation as CEO of CareLex in order to pursue employment that better meets my family’s needs.  As such, I regret I must resign my role at Co-Chair of the OASIS eTMF TC.

It has been a pleasure leading such a great group of professionals and developing what will soon be a global standard for electronic Trial Master File interoperability.  Thank you for your tremendous efforts in this very important endeavor!

I will continue to participate as a TC member as I am able, but unfortunately have a conflict with the meeting rescheduled for today.

With appreciation,
Jennifer Alpert Palchak
jalpert@carelex.org
jalpert@alpertconsulting.net