etmf message

Subject: OASIS eTMF Standard TC - group meeting Aug 3 9am-10am Pacific

Hi All,
Good news, after completing our public comment period and revising the specification and machine code, our workgroup team has finalized most of the work for a republication of the OASIS committee draft specification.   After approval and publication of the committee draft spec, our work will be in line for approval as an OASIS standard and ultimately as an ISO standard.

We are having a TC meeting this Aug 3, 9am-10am Pacific Time.

Preliminary Agenda:
-Finalization of committee draft spec / machine code

-Audit trail - how audit trail information may be captured and exchanged

-Evaluation of recent TMF Ref Model changes that were posted by DIA in June as TMF RM v3.0; TC policy discussion.

Please reply if you would like to receive a calendar invite.  Details of the meetings are also posted on the OASIS site at
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=etmf