etmf message

Subject: OASIS eTMF Std meeting - review and vote on R2 draft spec for publication

Hi All,
You should have received a calendar invite for the next TC meeting on Feb 8th - If not, please see the OASIS eTMF calendar page for details or contact me.

-At this next meeting we will review and hopefully be in a position vote on the second draft of our committee spec for publication.

-In the interim, please take a look at the following docs uploaded to the TC for review:

1) Metadata vocab .XLS (~23 final controlled vocab codes pending issuance from National Cancer Institute).  Human readable ontology.

2) Metadata vocab - machine code (RDF/XML file)  You can view this file in the free ontology editor Protege.

3) OASIS eTMF draft spec R2 - Spec for review / vote by the TC.

Please email me or Aliaa Badr with questions on the spec.

Looking forward to our meeting on Feb 8 at 9am-10am PST.

Best,
Zack Schmidt, Chair
OASIS eTMF Standard TC

--

Zack Schmidt, CEO
SureClinical

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.