etmf message

Subject: OASIS meeting for March 2016 -

All - we're still processing the OASIS eTMF spec and terms - three new terms were added so we've had to get NCI to assign new controlled vocabulary URL's and codes.  This will be trivial but it means that we cannot vote on or publish the eTMF spec and eTMF code until next month.

If nobody objects we'll hold our meeting at the regularly scheduled date on April 11 at 9am PDT.  By then we'll have the updated NCI codes, updated spec and eTMF codes for voting/publication.

Best,
Zack

--

Zack Schmidt
SureClinical

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.