ffm message

Subject: Groups - FFMII-Specification-Foundation-20111012-v1.0-wd01 Capablities.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi,

Per my action item, I merged the Identity and Capablities (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ffm/download.php/43518/FFMIISpecification-IdentityAndCapabilitiesDiscovery-20110913-D.docx) input document into our baseline spec.

During editorial clean up, I realized that there is no need to move the Standard Capabilities Table to the Appendix section. Because the table is part of the Identity and Capablities sections. Also, there is no need to create a new column to reference each of the section in the Standard Capabilities Table. Because, each capabilities has it own section reference.

Thinh
-- Mr. Thinh Nguyenphu
Document Name: FFMII-Specification-Foundation-20111012-v1.0-wd01 Capablities.docx

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Thinh Nguyenphu
Group: OASIS Field Force Management (FFM) TC
Folder: Input Documents
Date submitted: 2011-10-12 14:41:58