ffm message

Subject: AI: Proper Namespace and versioning

Title: AI: Proper Namespace and versioning

Hello,

Per my action item: 4.4) Action: Thinh to identify OASIS guidelines for namespace names and versioning.

After consulting with TC Admin and OASIS policy for creating namespace names (http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives-v1.1.html#xml-namespaces), I proposes that we adopt the HTTP scheme URI format.  For example,

 http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/ffm/...

 http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/ffm/common/model/1.0

 http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/ffm/common/api/1.0

etc..

Please let me know your though or objection. Otherwise, I will prepare a contribution to update our namespace conventions.

Regards,

Thinh