ffm message

Subject: RE: [ffm] Groups - FFMII overview presentation20120306_JS_20120819_JL_20120910_JT_TelcoUpdate.pptx uploaded

Liat helped on a couple of ClickSoftware's submissions. As I recall, she contributed to submissions made by myself on typical Statuses and transitions between statuses; and on Field Initiated Requests.

From: ffm@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ffm@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Juha Tiihonen
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 11:58 AM
To: ffm@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Added during TC telco 2012-09-10 a list of contributors, and and empty placeholder for references.

I noted that the Specification does not include as contributors the following persons that are listed in the business driver.

Jiri Hlusi, Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Ilkka Salminen, Newelo Oy
Liat Zahavi-Barzily, ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd

Is this correct? Can we do anything about it in this phase?(Jiri was very active, latest submission 16.9.2011, contribted significantly before the official TC work started). According to roster Excel, Liat participated 4 TC meetings, and Ilkka 2; I do not recall submussions by them.)

-- Juha Tiihonen

Document Name: FFMII overview presentation20120306_JS_20120819_JL_20120910_JT_TelcoUpdate.pptx

Description
Added during TC telco 2012-09-10 a list of contributors, and and empty
placeholder for references.

I noted that the Specification does not include as contributors the
following persons that are listed in the business driver.

Jiri Hlusi, Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Ilkka Salminen, Newelo Oy
Liat Zahavi-Barzily, ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd

Is this correct? Can we do anything about it in this phase?(Jiri was very
active, latest submission 16.9.2011, contribted significantly before the
official TC work started). According to roster Excel, Liat participated 4
TC meetings, and Ilkka 2; I do not recall submussions by them.)
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Juha Tiihonen
Group: OASIS Field Force Management (FFM) TC
Folder: Input Documents
Date submitted: 2012-09-11 01:58:15

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain ClickSoftware confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer. Thank you.